Wednesday, October 24, 2012

On Feng Shui

This is really my fountain.
Feng Shui to me has never been very important. It was only until I was talking to a friend about decorating his girlfriends apartment that I realized I have been Feng Shuing all along. At first I had a general idea of what Feng Shui was, I knew it had something to do with earth, water, and fire, but I had no idea what the core principles were. So, like any modern curious person I checked Wikipedia. Hopefully all of the facts were right, but I found it had a deeper spiritual meaning. Thus, I decided to look for ways to Feng Shui my bedroom. I don't have much in my bedroom and as a dude I take pride in the fact that the focal point of the room is my 42 inch TV. What I found was shocking. It filled me with the spirit of Feng Shui. I have a all in one Feng Shui machine! My fountain (Water) in my bedroom has copper pipes (Metal), rocks (Earth), an electrical light (Fire), and sand dollars I got from the beach. Hopefully that adds points. It seems I have been basking in the glow of Feng Shuiness for years. Maybe I am still getting the concept wrong; if I am I blame Wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment